Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy offers gentle and effective treatment, that promotes the release of stress and anxiety, and helps relieve fatigue and pain. It is focused on supporting inherent health, and in this way resolving conditions. With its roots in osteopathy, Craniosacral Therapy is grounded in an understanding of the body’s anatomy and physiology. It works directly with the nervous system and engages us in mindful enquiry. As the nervous system settles, clients experience a deep sense of relaxation. This facilitates a renewed sense of vitality and well-being.
“Craniosacral Biodynamics is an approach to the practice of Craniosacral Therapy that acknowledges the deepest foundations of the human system.” Franklyn Sills, pioneer of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Karuna Institute.
For more background information see Craniosacral Therapy.
Conditions I have treated include:
As the work is oriented to supporting the underlying health and vitality of the mind body system, people with almost any condition may benefit from treatments.
- Muscular and joint pain
- Sinus, ear and TMJ problems
- Migraines and headaches
- Digestive, respiratory, immune and neurological problems
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia and depression
- Exhaustion, fibromyalgia and M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Emotional and physical trauma
For a more complete list of conditions that may be helped by Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy see Conditions.
Experienced professional therapist
I completed a two year training at Karuna Institute with Franklyn Sills. I have been running a successful professional practice in Cornwall for several years and I have been in Brighton and Hove for 2 years and available at Brighton Craniosacral Therapy.
See About me for more information on my background.
For more information about Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and to book sessions at Penzance or Brighton Craniosacral Therapy, you can call me on: 07792 124 548. I’m available at:
Brighton Craniosacral Therapy:
- First appointment and follow ups for £40, for hour long appointments at my private practice in Hove, see map.
- Dragon Acupuncture Project, a multi-bed treatment space on Bond Street in the center of Brighton – £40.
Penzance Craniosacral Therapy:
- Penzance Natural Health Centre, Morrab Road, Penzance – £40.